I can’t watch video. What’s wrong?

video

Ich kann kein Video anschauen. Wo liegt das Problem?

Es gibt ein paar einfache Schritte, um Verbindungen zu überprüfen.

1. Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihre Kamera mit dem Internet verbunden ist.
  2. Verbinden Sie Ihr Viewer-Gerät mit einem Mobilfunknetzwerk.
    Falls es nun funktioniert, liegt es möglicherweise daran, dass Ihr Büro-/Hotel-/Flughafen-WLAN die Verbindung blockiert.

Does this answer your question? If not, leave a comment. We’ll get back to you really soon!!
Go back to the list of Frequently Asked Questions or read messages from other superheroes.
If you are new here, welcome to Alfred Center.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

為甚麼我看不到影片?

請採用這兩個簡單的步驟排除問題:

1. 確認相機端有連上網路。

2. 將監控端連上行動網路。如果看得到影片,可能是辦公室/旅館/機場的WiFi不允許阿福管家連線。

Does this answer your question? If not, leave a comment. We’ll get back to you really soon!!
Go back to the list of Frequently Asked Questions or read messages from other superheroes.

Não consigo assistir ao vídeo. O que há de errado?

Há alguns passos que você pode executar para verificar as conexões.

1. Verifique se sua câmera está conectada à Internet.
  2. Conecte seu dispositivo de visualização a uma rede móvel.
    Se funcionar, talvez o Wi-Fi do seu escritório/hotel/aeroporto esteja bloqueando a conexão.

Português: Perguntas Frequentes

ビデオを見る事ができません。何が悪いのでしょうか?

コネクションを確認する為に行なえる簡単なステップがいくつかあります。
1.カメラがインターネットに接続しているか確認する。
2.視聴デバイスをモバイル・ネットワークに接続する。
もし見る事ができた場合、接続を遮断しているのは会社・ホテル・空港の無線LANかも知れません。

日本語:よくある質問

비디오를 볼 수 없습니다. 무엇이 문제인가요?

다음과 같이 연결을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다

1. 인터넷에 카메라가 연결되어 있는지 확인하세요.
  2. 뷰어 기기를 모바일 네트워크에 연결하세요.
    작동이 된다면, 사무실 WiFi/호텔 WiFi/공항 WiFi에서 연결을 차단하고 있습니다.

한국어:자주 묻는 질문

Я не могу просматривать видео. В чем состоит проблема?

Есть несколько простых шагов, которые вы можете предпринять для проверки соединения.

1. Проверьте, подключена ли камера к Интернету.

2. Подключите устройство просмотра к сети мобильной связи.

Если это сработает, возможно соединению препятствует Wi-Fi офиса/гостиницы/аэропорта.

Русский: Часто задаваемые вопросы

I can get audio, but it’s just a black screen. What am I doing wrong?

Hey @veronicavyxsin,

Thanks for reaching out!

Do you experience the same issue with all your Camera devices? Does the same thing happen even when your Viewer is on the same network with the Cameras?

Most of my videos/pics are not viewable. Is this because someone else might be logged on to the camera?

Hi @whites.improvements,

Thank you for reaching out!

No, I can assure you this error has nothing to do with someone else being logged on to your Camera.

Can you start live-watching sessions normally? Would you please let me know if you see an error code on the screen when your recordings refuse to play? A screenshot would be very helpful!

Keep me posted!

Ola apos a ultima atualizacao a transmissão esta com som e sem imagens

Hi @andgua50,

Thank you for reaching out!

How about your Motion Events? Are those OK? If you start a live-viewing session, wait half a minute or so, does the image come up?

Keep me posted so I can look into it for you!

Hi, I was recently attacked out if my sleep in a home invasion. I fought the Intruders for over an hour until I passed out. because I was sleeping and then knocked out I have only faint in in my head to help my case. However, I had a camera with Alfred on when it happened but the Intruders stole it. I can see on the main screen my room at the time if the incident but can not play it because I don’t have that phone. Please help me retrieve that footage. It’s all I have to save my life once again from having to live this nightmare without knowing who could if done this to me. A.vondall

Hi @native18queen,

I am so sorry to hear about the incident. You don’t need the device that recorded the Event. As long as you can log in to your account, you should be able to find the Events in your Event Book:

Could you check if you can find the Events there?

Keep me posted!

Do i need to do that on a computer because the app doesnt let me click on the box of events. It just goes right to motion detection on or off with no options highlighted. This incident happened on may 14 2017. Is anyone able to access this footage at all? The cell phone was in the bed with me when i was attacked. Its very very important and will help me and my family more than words can explain. Please help me.

A.vondall

Hi @native18queen,

Thank you for reaching back out.

From what I can see, your Camera Phone was not online when the incident took place. In any case, all footage is only kept on the cloud for 7 days unless you choose to save it before it is automatically deleted:

I am truly sorry there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do for you this time. Please make sure your Camera device is running for continuous surveillance in the future.

To view video, do the viewer and camera have to be on the same Wifi network? When my viewer is using cellular data rather than Wifi, I don’t see video.

Hi @krishnasaikiah,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

Alfred works as long as your devices are connected to the Internet. It can be WiFi or mobile Internet.

With that said however, we have noticed an issue with devices running iOS 10.3 and up on T-Mobile 4G LTE. Do you happen to use this network? Can you watch Events or not at all?

Hi again. Im so sorry to bother you but this is literally my last resort on giving me my life back when i could focus and relax. Without a suspect or even clue as to who could of attacked me in my sleep and leave me for dead for my own son to find me needs to be caught and i need to know to continue on in life. Its really difficult to do anything being as frightened as i am with every move i make. I accidentally gave you the wrong date! The date the incident took place was may.13th NOT the 14th. I can see on the main pucture of that device of my room right before i was attacked. Also the time on it too says approx 6:15pm so anytime around there. Im asking you from the bottom of my heart to PLEASE look into this date. I know my cam was on. Thank you with every bit of me for helping me.

Angela

The camer stopped sendingme the notifications and now i cannot watch any videos