I can not see my video records

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera - camera
Device Model Name: Sony
OS Version: Android
AppVersion: latest

Hi,
I was testing Alfred from the last few days. Now I can not see video records (on the list) from the last half day. Motion Detection Reminder is ON. Motion Detection is ON. The internet connections both in Camera and Viewer is working almost continuously. Settings in Viewer were changed but without problems. Kindly help me I am worried about my mother.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @alfred.gmean,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

We took a look at the logs and we think your device might have crashed. Your Camera Phone might be running out of internal memory. As an attempt to release some space, Alfred might have been stopped.

Sorry for the inconvenience! You might have to relaunch Alfred manually to get it back up and running.

As I remeber I have removed all apps and data which I did not need before installing Alfred. I do not remember - are them was removed from device with camera or directly from inserted SD memory card. Now all working good. Thank you.

1 Like

Of course my device with camera was turn off after it was tested second time but the problem had released before I had no access to my device.

1 Like

Hey @alfred.gmean,

Thanks for keeping me posted!

Glad to hear it’s up and working again! Alfred needs internal memory, so please make sure there is some available!

Let me know if you have other questions/feedback in the future!

I still can see only movies from April 20th in the list. Memory card is not inside. It is possible to see newer movies?

I am going to install memory card in my smartphone. How big should it be? 32GB or more?

1 Like

Hi @alfred.gmean,

Thank you for the reply.

No, please don’t get a memory card. This has nothing to do with a memory card. Getting one won’t help Alfred work better!

We took a look at the logs. You need to tap on the three dots on the bottom right corner of your Camera Phone, choose “Account,” confirm that you want to log out, and then log back in. Essentially, Google logged you out on the 20th. That is why Alfred hasn’t been able to work normally for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this does happen sometimes. Hope this helps!

Shure I am going to do this but not today. I hope that my next records will be able to download on the list. I hope they do not disappear.

1 Like

Hi @alfred.gmean,

Please keep me posted!