I already paid but I didn't get the upgrade

status_codes

There are a few possibilities…

• The payment didn’t go through. Alfred is always trying to make the payment process as smooth as possible. However, some things are difficult to foresee. This is the first thing you should try if you think you paid without receiving the upgrade:

For Android users, try to tap the UPGRADE button again. If there is an incomplete purchase, the app will try to complete that.

For iOS users, tap on UPGRADE again. On the next page, tap on the three dots on the upper right. You will see a dialogue saying Restore Purchase popping up. Tap on it to see the upgrade has been applied properly.

• The upgrade goes to the account that is logged in to Alfred at the time of purchase instead of the account that is tied to your Google Play Store/Apple ID. Please check your other accounts.

• If none of the above seems to be the problem, please email us at support@my-alfred.com with the receipt you got from Google Play Store/App Store/PayPal. We will make things right for you as soon as we can!

Need further assistance? Go back to the list of frequently asked questions, check out the tips, start a new thread, or fill out the issue report form!

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

I already upgrade to premium..but still ads everywhere
Why was I charged 3.99
Alfred Premium 12 months - Ads still shown
Upgrade fraud
What are the 4-digit numbers in the messages I get from Alfred?
Paid for upgrade but not working, payment shows in back statement
HD view not working despite rhe availability of a supporting device as well as Premium subscription
Why can't I zoom in
Can’t get premium features but paid for it
For Ads Removal
Upgrade not working
Trying to upgrade says acct current contact alfread direct
Why won't it let me use premium and it is paid for?
收多左$, account 被 downgrade
升级版不能用的 什么问题
Already paid for subscription but get error after installation
Alfred Premium installation
Why isn't the web app ad-free when I've paid for the ad-free version and upgraded to HD?
Upgraded to Premium still have adds and did not get HD video
Alfred premium with no effect: Still Ads and poor camera quality
Premium subscription - annual payment
Suscripcion no ejecutada
Acessar o e-mail kamillemorozdesouza@gmail.com