Https://alfred.camera/webapp

webviewer

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _____josiejane75@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

When motion detection is activated it does not record in moments, am I doing something wrong? I am viewing on PC Firefox?

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

@josiejane75 yes. Yes you are doing something wrong. If you are using your viewer to live view then Alfred will not record any motion events, you have to do that manually whilst live viewing. Manually recorded events are stored locally. If you are not live viewing then Alfred will record motion events to the Alfred servers (cloud) which will disappear after 7 days if you are a free user unless you save them to moments.
I hope that’s cleared that up.
Regards.

Thanks, I will close alfred app on pc but it does seem like I did that when I went to work the other day and didnt have any notifications and I know the mailman was here and my sister but I didnt get anything in moments. Is it firefox? should I try another browser?

@josiejane75 possible I can’t really say as I don’t use it. Best just load the Alfred App on your normal phone to use as the viewer it’s normally more reliable. Keep us updated.
Regards.

Hey Josie,

On WebViewer, please swipe through the Camera and you will see a calendar sign and that’s where the Motion Events are located.

If you find it very confusing, please let us know. We will try to make some adjustments accordingly.

Ji jueves junio lo bu curso t buenas he
No me lo de las redes sociales como Twitter y Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google y que no es el resultado del presente año y medio ambiente antes e

Jake el pirata y el viernes pasado me lo envías para poder el certificado del presente mensaje no es la que se le ha enviado desde un equipo libre que tengo que