How to Give Alfred a Fresh Start

When things go wrong, sometimes it is easier to start with a clean slate. Here are some of the steps you can take to give your Alfred a fresh start.

1. Re-login

Please tap on the menu, choose Account, then confirm you want to log out. You will be led back to the login page.

2. Clear Cache

Go to Settings – Apps – Alfred – Storage (for devices running Android 6.0 and up). Clear cache and try again.

3. Clear Data

Go to Settings – Apps – Alfred – Storage (for devices running Android 6.0 and up). Clear data and try again. This process is similar to reinstallation.

4. Remove Alfred as a Connected App through Google

Sometimes the issue is caused by a disconnection between Alfred and Google. To solve that, please:

1. Remove the access of Alfred from Google: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions

1. Go to Alfred and tap on your account to sign out (If you get stuck on the home page, please relaunch the app again)
  2. Sign in Alfred again with the Gmail account
  3. Make sure you see this page before you sign in and tap on “Allow”

The issue should be fixed afterward. Please note that this is best carried out on Android devices or PC browser, as iOS devices do not save the settings.

5. Factory Reset

In some rare instances, other apps could interfere with Alfred’s operation. Performing a factory reset could be an option when all else fails.

Need further assistance? Go back to the list of frequently asked questions, check out the tips, start a new thread, or fill out the issue report form!

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Cameras no login since last weekend
All about Connectivity Problems
Please help 3004/7005 google issues
I Can’t Log In and I See 3001/3004. What Should I Do?
Can't Sign in
No Live Feed from Viewer Phone
Motion detection reminder
Green screen when turning flashlight
Motion sensing doesn't work for me
[SOLVED] Motion detection detects **start** of motion, but not **end** (never stops, never uploads event)
Schedule Time Crashes app
Just sighded up for the extra service 2.49 month now all 6 of my cameras wont come on line and it wont expand to a larger picture
7001? Що значить?
Google Änderung
I can not load this site with my Smartphone-Chrome
Can't log in with new version on galaxy note (viewer)
Camera falls alseep and won't wake up
Can't view camera remotely unless low light filter is on
Video went dim after upgrading

I upgraded using my android thru play store but my iPad didn’t upgrade

Hi @195874panhead,

Thank you for reaching out!

Alfred has different versions for Android and iOS devices. For the moment, they are not 100% identical. What makes you feel that your iPad did not upgrade? Tell us more so we can look into it for you!

Please can i use windowd phone or pc that is using windows? thanks in advance

Hi,

Welcome to Alfred Center!

Yes, you can! You don’t even have to download anything to PC. Please find out how to monitor your Camera(s) by Alfred Webviewer from the instructions here:

Hope this helps!