How to get siren and two way communication on PC web app

webviewer

i noted that on the web app there is no button for two way communication or siren

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We appreciate the feedback. Siren and Two-way talk for WebViewer are something we will develop in the future. I can not give you a timeline for the moment, but will manage to look into the possibility soon. Please stay tuned and continue to support Alfred!

How do I set up two-way talk on the phones that are the cameras? I can hear what is going on, but I can not get it to where I can talk to the other person from the viewing phone.

@ruffone89048 you need to press the microphone icon. When you are using this feature you can not record it is not a two way communication it is like a Walkie talkie, you are either talking or listening.
Regards.

Thank you for your response. I knew that I had to press the mic icon. I just couldn’t figure out how to get the speaker part on the phones that are the camera end to work, but I was able to figure it out. I had to turn up the media volume on the camera end in order for the person on that end to hear me.

@ruffone89048 nice one