You logged in to Alfred with a Google account that you don’t want to use anymore. How can you remove it? Check out our tutorial!
On an iOS device:
1) Tap on Settings – Safari:
2) Drag down and choose Advanced:
3) Choose Website Data:
4) You’ll see a list of websites. Find google.com:
5) Swipe left to delete. Done!
On an Android device:
1) Tap on Settings – Accounts:
2) Choose Google:
3) Tap on the account you want to delete. Each phone is a little different. On a Samsung Note 4, you can find the “Remove account” option by tapping on the three dots on the upper right.
Hope this helps!