How do I update my phone to the latest version needed for zooming?

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera will not zoom after upgrading my account.
Device Model Name: HTC
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @ghagan34.gh,

Thank you for reaching out!

From what we can see, your account has been upgraded to Premium. You should be able to use Zoom on your Viewer Phone now. Do you encounter any difficulty using Zoom? Please tell us a bit more so we can look into it for you!

I can’t zoom in on the picture (live and/or recorded). The app says that I should be able to use the feature on my phone. I WAS able to zoom in and out until recently. What’s up? Thanks so much. Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for reaching out!

Zoom is now available as an Alfred Premium feature! Please find out more about it here and give it a go when you get the chance: https://alfred.camera/forum/t/960327

Also, we took a quick look at the logs and found that the account under your gmail is not a Premium user yet. Did you subscribe Alfred Premium by the other account but couldn’t use the Zoom feature? If so, please let us know the account name so that we can look into it for you!

Keep us posted!

Hi Ricardo,

Is there a timeline as to when this feature will be available for iOS users?

Thanks!

Hi Ben,

Thanks for asking!

After a lot of evaluation and hard work, Zoom will soon be available on Alfred’s iOS version as an Alfred Premium feature. If everything goes well, it will be officially released in the very near future.

Are you looking forward to trying zoom? Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!