How do I know if someone is using my account?

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to try the Search feature to find related topics.

If you need help solving an issue with the app, check out our FAQs or report the issue here.

If you need suggestions from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera:

This has been replied to many times. Please be bothered to do a little of your own research. Just use Google or the search feature of this forum. It will give you a warm fuzzy feeling to know that you did your own research.

2 Likes

I like to know because when it just my girlfriend and me at home I work around make because I hate close on

I have WAY better things to do than Google a question when I rightfully paid for this insane service. So I believe I deserve a reply.

Ah well in that case you should wait till you get a response from the Alfred team which will be never as who you have let use your account is NOT part of the Alfred service. Whilst you are Googling " who is using my account" you could also Google “forum etiquette”

1 Like