How do I cancel my subscription

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @240wells,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We are sorry to hear you want to cancel your subscription. Please follow the instructions here:

If you don’t mind, would you let us know why? Your feedback will help us make Alfred better!

PS: In a couple of days, you should be able to update Alfred and give the new Zoom feature a go:

Your subscription should still be valid for quite some time, so try this and let us know what you think!

1 Like

Due to PayPal’s stance on restricting freedom of speech, I canceled my account. Initially, I paid through Google Play. Without authorization you changed my payment method to PP. If there is an alternative method to pay, let me know. Otherwise, paypal caused you to lose a loyal customer.

1 Like

Everyone should read PayPal’s new terms and conditions. There new policy of charging the retailer a high percentage and the retailer having to cover the cost for any refunds or returns will certainly see an increase in pricing for all PayPal account users. Damn they are gready. The sooner eBay drop PayPal the better as competition is the only way to destroy a monopoly.

1 Like

Hello sunny.hu,

I have already canceled my premium account, but money is debited every month. Can you cancel my premium account and confirm by email. Thanks in advance.

Google Account: rulik367@gmail.com
Username: d8655e9129dd125109c7

Best Regards,
Ruslan