Why Build a Trust Circle? Trust Circle is designed for friends, family, or even neighbors to lend a helpful, watchful eye. Adding people to the Trust Circle rather than giving them your Gmail login protects your privacy. You might want them to have access to your Camera Unit, but not necessarily to your calendar, email, and so on. Here is how:
1) Tap on the wheel of the Camera you want to share:
2) Tap on Trust Circle:
3) Choose Add Account:
4) Type in the @gmail.com address and you are done!
The person you add to your Trust Circle will receive an email telling them how Alfred works!
Can't add someone into the Trust Circle. What should I do?
- Make sure you have added a @gmail.com address
- Go to Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/
- Add the Gmail account of your partner to your contacts, and make sure you have accepted each other to be friends on both sides.
You may wonder why this would help. We use Google Hangouts to build a connection (just like adding someone to your FB friend list), so you can share videos with people within the same Trust Circle. We are not able to look through your messages, and our team is looking for another mechanism so that we don’t have to rely on this service in the future. Your privacy and information security are always our top priorities. (Check out how Alfred protects your privacy here)