How do I access my saved videos on a camera phone that no longer works?

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: XT1058
OS Version: I don’t know
AppVersion: an old one
This camera hasn’t been used in years but I’ve kept it because my saved videos contain evidence that I would like to keep forever. I may need it in the future. I used to be able to view these saved clips even though the camera has an older version of the app. Now its saying I need to update the camera phone but this phone no longer works. Please let me know how I can access these s aved"moments " again?

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

I could be wrong but I know my videos save to my phone not the camera viewer phone. I never seen a setting to change video saving to the secondary camera phone. Are you sure the videos were saved to the camera? I would search your phone for the files.

1 Like

Hi @jessicajat779 ,

Thanks for visiting Alfred Center!

If you have already saved the videos as Moments, they would remain in your account even after you delete the Camera. So don’t worry, they won’t disappear.

You may also be interested in how to download videos from Alfred. Please check out our tutorial here:

If you can’t find your saved videos in Moments, please let us know. Hope it helps!