How can I put on partners phone with out them know ing

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

@stilllooking4.1922 NO. Please review the terms and conditions.
Terms of Service

Hi @stilllooking4.1922,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

It is not possible to hide the icon or the fact that Alfred is running on the device. Such design is explicitly prohibited by Google Play Store and App Store.

Actually there is a way…
You need must download the Alfred app on your partners device, log in with the Google account you will be using, then also download a BLOCK RUNNING BACKGROUND APP, set up & log into that app, apply it to Alfred, & boom! Your partner won’t see the “Alfred camera running” at the top of their screen…
But wait, there’s more…
Install an APP HIDER/LOCKER as well, set up, log in, & apply it to Alfred, & violá, now your partner will never even see the app, not even in “recent”… & If you enabled the “NO ICON” plug in the won’t even see the app in the play store or anywhere else…
Hang on, I ain’t done yet lol…
Now that you have gone through all this trouble to keep Alfred hidden on your partners device there is one more thing I would suggest… If you used their Google account or they have access to yours & that’s the one you used to set up Alfred… … … Go into Gmail & delete the emails that show account set up so they don’t read the emails & then go looking for the Alfred app!!!

• #NotThatIveDoneThisBeforeOrAnything -