How can I login my cells to the computer?

webviewer
connectivity

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

cameras
avvio and zte I don not know OS neither App
version

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

avvio 775 kernel version android version 4.2.2
zte z753g kernel version android version 4.4.4

Both are giving the connection problem.
Avvio is os v5.1 appversion 4.2.2

Zte z753g os Android 4.4 KitKat appversion 4.4.4
Baseband version z753gb01

Hopping your help. Thank you

Hi @emoldios,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Do you have problems seeing your Cameras with the WebViewer, or is it the same on your Viewer Phone? What do you see on the screen? Would you mind sending me a direct message to let me know the Gmail you use for Alfred? We have no access to your videos/live feed, but we can check the connection logs to try to figure out what the problem might be.

Keep me posted!

Hi there.
My cell that is the viewer, as and the 2 other as cameras don’t get login.
I installed the program in all of 3, then installed again but nothing is working.
Please help me…

Hi @emoldios,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Sorry for the late reply. Could you try the tips in the following link to see if the problem can be fixed?

If not, please let me know so I can look into it for you again! It’d be helpful if you could tell me the Gmail you use for Alfred as well as the Status Codes you see.

Hope this helps!

Yes is my cell number errand my. Google account scott.smithsing@gmail.com this is the only camera that should be hooked up to this account

Hey, I can easily login my cell to the computer which is really important for us. And it is good for us. I use the computer and with the help of this, I can access the printer and if I have an issue with printer then go to the printer repair near me to solve the problem.