Hey. Nice to meet you!

Hey. Nice to meet you! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum. I already have my first question for you. Are any of you are doctor or have ever attended medical college? I really need help because I need to write an admission essay on topic why I want to be a doctor, but I have absolutely no idea what I should wrote about. Perhaps you have old samples of such an essay that I could use as an example?

I don’t think the strategies and ideas that were 10 or 20 years ago will now be effective for admission to a medical college or university. But I think that you need samples to find new ideas, so try to choose really good examples for this. I know that this link https://www.essayedge.com/blog/sample-essay-medical-9/ will provide free sample essays written by other students who have great talent for writing and very highly developed writing skills. This is where you are more likely will get inspired and find good creative ideas. I really hope that you will search on this portal for more articles on this topic and when you get more information about this type of essay, you will feel that you are ready to write your admission essay to medical school.

that’s very interesting!