Hard to leave the xxx

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

31 Likes

There are many reasons but none are to do with the Alfred App except in the capture of such doings. Relationships become so intertwined that the thought of untangling such a mess seems more daunting than the self pity of remaining in such a relationship. Once the grapes go sour they never become ripe again. Time to bail and rebuild, you know it makes sense.

18 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

8 Likes

Bail on Mfr you been bailed for awhile don’t know why you keep on in my phone ,you don’t like me ,you damn sure don’t care, you know everything bout me yet you’ve never asked me anything,so to me bailing is what you done a week after we met but go ahead and bail again if that’s what you need to do to make you sleep better but just know that I did try, I did care,and I did love you ,but your continuous fuckery has changed things but glad you told me this time and thanks 4 everything

12 Likes

Ya sure. That’s what you want to believe … Awesome.

3 Likes

Ok now what can we talk about

2 Likes

Its hard very hard trust me

4 Likes

It’s so hard to trust them once they lie to you in your face and you know their lieng

9 Likes

32S3750-W 530-343

Summary

This text will be hidden

8 Likes

20190916_060908 20190915_095931|240x32IMG_4177|690x1227 0

14 Likes

would it be nutz to burn Quick videos on D’s fresh CD’S and paste logo on face? feels better for me if as your ready to cum I steal your place. Ha Nice guys finish last just isnt my taste, so lean in close as Deez nutz let loose and I bust on your face. Serious replys only from girls who are down to take the nessary shots and cum out on top frosted with a smile. choke on this :rooster: girl and swallowing all pride behind a stage name of your choice.

4 Likes

What is that? I can’t tell.

1 Like

Why leave just join in on the act

5 Likes

อยากดู:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

It depends on idividuals. Self worth, level of love, and ties. I recommend run early.

1 Like

how r you I am new and am trying to set up some fun.
what your thoughts

10 Likes

alfred you are my hero

1 Like

Jerk off this morning

4 Likes

Ok let’s watch it that

Only screen shots? I was hoping to watch yall live

1 Like