Group camera for activation?

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to try the Search feature to find related topics.

If you need help solving an issue with the app, check out our FAQs or report the issue here.

If you need suggestions from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Hello all, sorry if there has already been a post about this, but I searched and came up with nothing. Is there a way to group cameras together just for enabling and disabling? For example, I have 3 cameras around my house that I leave deactivated when I am there, but i activate them before I leave. It doesn’t take all that long to switch them on and off, but it can be a pain If I ak carrying stuff and dont want to have to delete a bunch of motion triggers of myself struggling with my phone and and groceries. I was wondering if there was a way to group camera and then activate/deactivate them all with the push of one button. If this isnt a thing yet, I think that would be a great feature, with maybe an included widget so you could do it straight from your home screen. Thanks for your time!

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera:

1 Like