Great for shops

You are “The Real McCoy”, your posts speak for themselves, you belittle alot of peoples comments and you can pretend that this is your first condescending reply, but like I said your “The Real McCoy”… All posts and edits should remain as you had no problem again trying to belittle again another user of Alfred as per usual. (CCTV Cameras are his store cameras btw, plus his Alfred Cameras at the cash register)

I also told you same thing as the gentleman above, that if you don’t have nothing nice to say, don’t say nothing at all. So when you start editing out all your negative comments to users, and the post I asked you to edit politely. Then maybe people wouldn’t be so hard on you in your posts.

And now that your name and truths sit out in the open, like my “hidden” edit, lol… You want your chicanery to be edited. Don’t be an a%$ and there won’t be a need for an edit.

“You only get away with a fire hazard for so long, right up until the house burns down”

I also don’t see you pulling down posts that YOU have access to delete, so I think again you should worry about your own back yard before you worry about others

What’s up with you ? Were you not loved as a child or are you just a snowflake ?

Hey guys,

Please do not personally insult or harass other participants. Always focus on the logic of the argument rather than the individuals involved in the argument. Users are entitled to choose not to enter into debate with you.

It’s okay to disagree with other forum participants, in fact we encourage debate, just keep the dialogue positive.

Also, if you find something inappropriate, please “FLAG” the post and we will take actions if necessary.

This topic will be closed upon request.

closed #24