Do you have plans to integrate with Google Home, Amazon Alexa or IFTTT.
Thanks for your feedback!
Could you tell us a bit more about the features related to Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT that you want us to put in?
We will look into the possibilities. It is something we might develop in the future. Please stay tuned!
For Alexa/Google Home:
- Enable/Disable monitoring devices
- Enable/Disable motion detection
- Broadcast Monitoring device to a Google/Alexa Device (Chromecast, Firestick, TV’s integrated with the platform, etc.)
- Optionally receive notifications as messages from Google assistant / Alexa
- Enable/Disable monitoring devices when triggered. (By time, location, or interaction of another devices)
- Enable/Disable motion detection when triggered (By time, location, or interaction of another devices)
- Using Alfred notifications as triggers for other interactions
I hope you can find time to research in these improvements and consider them of value.
Also… Do you have an API o integrate scripts and programs to your platform?
Thanks for sharing your idea with us! We will report your advice to our engineering team.
In the meantime, have you tried linking Alfred with Google Assistant on your Android phones? Check out how here:
We really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to share your thoughts with us at any time!