Google Account + Sync

video

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): sandhujs.89@gmail.com@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page): Most recent

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name): Camera

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):
    When logging into the “Camera” phone with my Gmail account credentials; how do I prevent it from syncing all related Gmail account assets (e.g. photos, files, etc.) associated to the Gmail account. I would like to simply sign in with my Gmail credentials and not sync over all information.

I have used the AtHome (AVS) surveillance app in the past which allows for such things like Group view to view multiple streaming camera in one view and the ability for multiple family members to be viewing surveillance at the same time.

Improvements required:

1. To not allow sync of all Gmail account assets and associated components such as photos, files, messages, etc.
  2. Group view to be able to view multiple streaming cameras simultaneously.
  3. The ability to share credentials and viewing options with other family members.

Please advise ASAP.

Kind regards,
JS

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

I agree that an alternative to the Gmail sign in would be a very nice option but in the meantime you canjust set up a Gmail account just for Alfred so there’s no cross contamination of your personal Gmail accounts.
Regards

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your suggestion. Have you tried the Trust Circle on Alfred?

Trust Circle is applied to each Camera individually. Which means you can decide who has access to the Camera on each Camera settings page.

Also, people in your Trust Circle CAN’T delete videos nor change Camera settings. They get to watch live feed and Motion Events that’s all!

Please find out how here:

Give it a try and let us know if this is the feature you are looking for.