- Alfred says “One More Step!” What’s next?
- All about Connectivity Problems
- All about Motion Detection/Notifications
- I can’t seem to make the problems go away. Should I reinstall Alfred?
- I have problems with Alfred’s WebViewer. What should I do?
- How can I make Alfred record videos automatically and notify me?
- Does my Camera Unit need to be connected to the internet?
- Why do I need a Gmail account?
- I see 3001/3004 and I can’t log in. What should I do?
- Can I have multiple Cameras under one account?
Watching Live Feed
- Can I see my Camera on a computer?
- How can I turn off the audio?
- It keeps asking me to wait for 20 seconds. What does that mean? (Status Code 1016)
- Can I manually change how long Alfred records the videos for?
- Can I delete videos from my phone?
- Can I save videos?
- Can I retrieve the deleted videos?
Security and Privacy
- Is Alfred secure?
- Why does Alfred need permission to certain information? Is my information safe with Alfred?
- Can I manually record a clip?
- Can I turn my Camera on/off from the Viewer?
- Can I lock my Camera?
- How do I give family/friends access to my Camera?
- How do I use walkie-talkie?
- What if my Camera falls asleep?
- What features does Alfred offer on Android/iOS/WebViewer?
- What paid options does Alfred offer?
- What is Alfred Premium?
- Can I zoom in?
- I already paid but I didn’t get the upgrade.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to run a search at Alfred Center, start a new thread, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!