Feeling like my phones have been hacked and hijacked

My Alcatel phone and iphone 4s work great with Alfred when its working during day. The issue is that it stops.working at specific times. For example noone will be home and the motion detection works fine, pictures ate taken, etc. Then when i get home and am moving around the cameras stop recording, especially when my kids take a nap or go to bed? I find this so confusing and weird. I did some research and people are saying itnsounds like the system has been hacked and there could be someone turning my.cameras on and off? Is there a way to tell if my phones or network have been hacked?

Hi @phnz4scrty,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We are sorry to hear that you feel insecure with Alfred. There are some things we need you to check in advance:

1. Were you entering Live session on your Viewer Phone when the movement took place? Alfred’s Motion Detection doesn’t work when there is a live session going on. If you end the live-viewing session and try again, Motion Detection should work.

2. If you were not streaming Live, please check your Event Book to see if you can find the recording:

If you can find the recording but didn’t receive a notification, please make sure notifications are properly set up:

What’s more, for a further protection to your Account, we suggest you enable Google 2 step verification:
https://www.google.com/landing/2step/

Hope it helps!

• Factory Restore your phones
  • Re-install Alfred and login
  • Make sure all phones have same Alfred version

See if problem still persists