Exclusive Easter Gifts for the Biggest Alfred Fans

new-logo

Most likely Batman would not have made it as long as he has if Alfred wasn’t around to watch his back nor Bat_Cave. HAHAHA
Sorry just had to comment on this.
Southern Smiles,
E:smile :grin:

@thornruss Thanks for the feedback. :slightly_smiling_face: We loved the Old Papa, too. However, it has caused some brand identity misleading issue. If you like, please read A Letter from the CEO of AlfredCamera to know more about the reason we decided to change the logo. Let us know if you have any comment on it!

@therealmccory1971 IKR! A lot of our users told us that Old Papa reminded them of fried chicken restaurant or food delivery store. :poultry_leg:

@frans.dela47 ¡Nos alegra saber que Alfred ayuda! Gustaría saber más sobre la historia. :star_struck:

@843f9990a2df481435e9 Thanks for your support! It’s always happy to hear that Alfred helps. If you have any feedback or suggestion, feel free to share it with us at any time!

@mhamlett0420 :birthday: Wish you have a happy birthday!

@lee.a.hoang :older_man::older_man::older_man:

@Lecram Wow, Marcel. We do have a plan to update the posts on our Forum. :joy: Would pretty much appreciate your supervision!

I love it.
Awesome job guys!
I hope the Alfred team has a beautiful day.
Thanks Alfred.

I can’t wait to see what happens next.
These are the moments I’m most waiting for.
This is going to be awesome.

Hahahaha.
Ahhhhh, and I’m just about to make it 10:20
I shall not forget a post such as this that speaks to the heart for your birthday.

Found the old Papa Alfred.

@Brent Thanks, Brent. Stay tuned for the latest Alfred News on our Forum. :wink:

@lordshadow1124 We thought we hid this one well! :see_no_evil:

I would be honoured, and much obliged, lol.

Alfred Camera is one of those mobile phone application ideas that shows creative, out-of-the-box thinking to solve a problem (in this case, an inexpensive solution for home security). Almost everyone has an old cell phone or two laying around unused in a drawer somewhere. Alfred Camera gives these lonely, forgotten devices a new life and purpose; to become the front line of your DIY home-security setup as remotely viewable security cameras! Go, Alfred Camera!

2019-04-21T15:00:00Z

Winner Announcement

Biggest Fans Awards :trophy:

:1st_place_medal: @4fe53aee11a79e02502d
:2nd_place_medal: @scottpeterson1991
:3rd_place_medal: @843f9990a2df481435e9

Alfred Detective Badge :ribbon:

:medal_sports: @lee.a.hoang

Congratulations! For the winners above, please send me a direct message before Apr. 30, 2019 and state the Alfred account that you want the Premium membership to be upgraded to. Thanks!

unpinned #35

Hi Ricardo.
I would like to add premium to this account "Lee.a.hoang@gmail.com "

Summary

This text will be hidden

Me encana. Simpmemente es la mejor app de seguridad. Gratuita.

Ricardo I didn’t know I had won this! I was in jail at the time?!? Anyway we can make an acception and let me get my premium?! I would like that very much