Error Code 7007 even after clean install

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: Ipad 2
OS Version: 9.3.5
AppVersion: The most recent as of 04/22/2017

My iPad died and ever since I have had issues getting it to work. It was working flawlessly before my ipad died. I have deleted the app, logged out, logged in, removed and re-granted access on my google account, deleted the app on my phone (im using as the viewer) logged out, logged in and still nothing. It’s giving me the error code 7007. Both devices are currently on the same wifi network, logged in with the same gmail account, and when I tap the yellow circle with the ! in it, im logged into my google account up in the corner as well. I paid for the subscription to be able to have my fiancee access the feed as well and we’ve been very happy with it ever since but for the past 4 days nothing has worked when trying to fix it. Please help!

1 Like

@reed12321 best I can do at the moment is refer you to this post. There’s an extra bit about ios. Hope you find something that will work.
Status Code 7007: what does that mean?
Also please don’t forget to vote if you haven’t already
Let Alfred hear your VOICE! Vote for Alfred’s Next Feature!

Clearing the Safari cache helped a few other members with that issue. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Tried it. Didn’t work.

I tried this. It didn’t work.

Hi @reed12321,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

You see your camera offline 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed. Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Also, please avoid pressing home button or power key after you set up Camera. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner.

Hope it helps!

Health check was not possible because it never connected again after powering down. I ended up restoring my iPad to factory settings, powercycling my modem/router, and reinstalled Alfred and that worked.

1 Like