Download live stream

Hello I just have a general question regarding recorded video. I know that I can download the video clips from Alfred but I would like to setup a dedicated computer/laptop, login to Alfred and download the entire live feed to my hard drive as it is recording. This way if there’s any activity I won’t miss a moment of the action. Maybe it already does this but I just haven’t been able to find the info… Thanks in advance…

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

@coupondiscountdeal the options you are describing are not currently available for Alfred. Best work around I can suggest is live view on your PC then utilize a screen capture tool to constantly record the feed. You could also set the screen capture tool just to record any motion on the screen ie the Alfred live feed.
Regards.

Whilst you are live viewing on your PC Alfred will not be recording motion or sending alerts.

1 Like

This inst totally the right answer but will put you on the right track…

If you get a live streaming program that people use to stream games live online, you could stream your Alfred cam and I believe the streaming program allows to record.

Google “Streaming Games Free”, or “How to stream a game”

Example:
Create a YouTube Gaming live stream

• Go to youtube.com/gaming on your computer’s web browser.
    -Sign into your YouTube account.
    -Click GO LIVE at the top of the homepage.
    -You’ll be redirected to YouTube’s Stream now page.
  • Click Get started.
  • Follow YouTube’s Create a live stream instructions and on-screen prompts.

This unless would probably make it accessible to public viewing unless a setting to stop public viewing. Without doing the process, I can only point you in the right direction.

I think Bandoo is a name for a streaming program my neighbor uses for his gaming live streams.

GOOD LUCK…

1 Like