Disconnected 7007

connectivity

Hi @xxxrowlandxxxathotma,

Thank you for reaching out!

7001 means there is an issue on the Internet of your Viewer end:

Although from the stats we can see, your Cameras actually have a pretty patchy connection as well. Your Camera can be disconnected multiple times during an hour sometimes.

Maybe a WiFi signal test would help you place your devices in more strategic locations?

Hope this helps!

Hi @aplociniak63,

Have you tried to tap on the yellow circle to wake your Camera up?

I think it happened when the Router loosing the Ethernet connection from the provider or in case of fault in power supply

Hi @levi.avi.m,

Thank you for joining the discussion!

These are indeed very common causes for 7007. Crashed devices could also cause this. We have implemented mechanisms to bring crashed Alfred back to life, but they still have their limits.

Do you get connection error messages often?

Why is my camera disconnecting daily? This very discouraging. My iPad is the camera and my iPhone is the viewer.

Hi @janetborseti,

iOS devices actually make great Cameras. Are you running other apps on your Camera? Notifications and so on could interrupt Alfred.

In any case, please enable Guided Access and let me know if it helps!

I did everything necessary in order of fix this 7007 problem but still my camera/cellphone goes off line. What can I do?

Hi @jlennonpuebla,

Thank you for reaching back out.

I took a look at the connection logs, and it seems like your Camera often runs on battery. Would you be able to plug your Camera device in to a power source? Devices running on battery could easily encounter several problems that could cause connection issues.

Try this for a few days and let me know if it helps!

Someone has hacked my one phone for view and is now using it against me and my girlfriend and they are deleting shit from my phone and my phone is saying that I’m on server but I never payed for it they are also fucking with my ads on your program fix this issue thank you

Hey, has this been fixed yet? I’m having the same issues and I need help ASAP

Hi @karmasfailsafe,

Thanks for reaching out to Alfred!

You see 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed.

If you see a yellow circle, please tap on it to see if the Camera can be woken up. If that fails, the only way to bring it back online is regaining physical access to the device.

Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Hope it helps!

Hi @tashapdiddy88,

We are sorry to hear what happened to you. Please change your Google mail account password so others will be logged out Alfred afterward.

Salve, sono nuovo qui, uso un iphone 7 come visualizzatore e 2 iphone + un samsung come telecamere, il samsung funziona bene non si disconnette mai mentre con i 2 iphone non riesco a collegarmi mi da questa fotocamera é offline.7007 su entrambi gli iphone, prendo iphone lo metto online e funzionano come gli posiziono nuovamente come telecamere non funzionano sempre la stessa scritta fotocamera é offline. 7007. vorrei sapere dove sta l´errore grazie.

Hi @enzodelta2010,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Please try avoid pressing power key and home button after you set up your iPhone Camera. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner. Also, you can set up Guided Access to help your iOS Camera work more stable. Please check out how here:

Hope it helps!

Salve, ho provato tutto mi da sempre lo stesso errore camera offline 7007.

Hola espero que hablé español tengo un problema con la cámara le preciono el círculo amarillo y no conesta dice que la cámara está desconectada como puedo astivarla

Hola,
Pueden revisar mi camara atraves de la cuenta gmail, para ver porque no se reconecta la conexión.

Gracias
Albert

Hola @anicharuiz96,

Lo sentimos, no ofrecemos asistencia en español ahora mismo.

¿Podría usar Google Translate para ver nuestro mensaje?
https://translate.google.com/#en/es/

¡Gracias!

You see 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed. If you see a yellow circle, please tap on it to see if the Camera can be woken up. If that fails, the only way to bring it back online is regaining physical access to the device. Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved: How Is Your Camera Doing? Do the Camera Health Check!

Also, please avoid pressing home button or power key after you set up Camera in the future. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner.

Hope it helps!

Hi @albertkuest,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We took a quick look at the connection logs and saw that one of your Camera tends to run on battery. Devices running on battery often enable power-saving mode and reduce WiFi reception capacity. To ensure continuous surveillance, we suggest you keep your Camera plugged in.

We also notice that your Cameras aren’t on a very stable WiFi connection. Could you look into that?

Please try this for a couple of days and let us know if it helps!

One of my devices is giving me the “disconnected 7007” it have enabled Guided Access and haven’t locked it using the side button. I went so far as to select “never” as to when the screen should auto lock to see if that was being an issue. It is running the current version and I watched it on my viewing device, went back a short time later and it was already disconnected with me still in the room. I would appreciate any feedback you have to overcome this and regain using the device with this program. I should add there is no internet issue on the viewer end. It has happened when both devices are connected and functioning identically in the same room.