Delete account

can you explain me how i can delete my account on alfred ?
also i cant delete application on mu phone.

Build your FREE home security system by download Alfred: Android or iOS

Dear @umudsak

Thank you so much for coming to Alfred Center.
Here is how you can remove apps from your phone
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2521768?hl=en

In the meantime, we’d really like to know what Alfred can do more for you so you’d consider continuing using Alfred. Would you please tell us why you downloaded Alfred in the first place and why you are removing it now?

Thank you!!!

How do I delete my account and cancel monthly payments? How does removing the app cancel the account?

Thanks

Hi @tbartoffy,

Thank you for reaching out!

I am sorry to hear you want to cancel Alfred Premium. Could you let me know why so we can make Alfred better?

In the meantime, here is how:

You don’t have to delete your account. You can remove the app if you don’t wish to use it any longer.

Hope this helps!

I WANT TO COMPLETELY DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOT JUST THE APP. Please tell me how to completely delete the account.

Hi @jennifer.l.johnson18,

We are sorry to hear you no longer wish to use Alfred.

There is no need to delete your account, as you never created an account with Alfred. You logged in via Google, which means we’ve never had your password or any personal information, nor did we store it.

Hope this helps.

So no data is kept about my login on your servers after logging out of the website?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

What we have is the Account name that you once logged in Alfred. Since we adopt Google login, we’ve never had your password or any personal information, nor did we store it. Your videos are kept on Alfred’s cloud for 7 days before they are automatically deleted, or until they are manually deleted before the 7 days are up.

Hope it helps!

For weeks I’m trying to cancel my account and not just cancelled, now I have a tremendous problem with the bank. They should be more honest, it’s like impossible to cancel the account, and they know it’s inactive, #robandodinero.

Hi Josue,

We are sorry to hear you are thinking about canceling Alfred Premium. Please follow the instructions here to cancel your subscription:

According to our logs, your Premium membership isn’t canceled yet. Please make sure you have canceled it successfully so you won’t get charged again. Let us know if you need further assistance in the future!

p.s. Would you help us make Alfred better by letting us know why you want to cancel? We’d really appreciate it!