Connection has been terminated

connectivity

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _______@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):4.1.6.2012

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):SM-T378V

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful): When trying to connect I get the following message: Attention: Your connection has been terminated as another app is taking over control of the built-in camera on the Camera Phone,.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Could you please go to your Camera phone and make sure Alfred is running onscreen?

We found that if Alfred is running in the background on the Camera phone, the Viewer tends to receive the error message you mentioned.

I have the exact same issue and it has persisted despite switching devices, running a clean install of the app, purchasing the premium version…nothing seems to help. I am running the app on 2 Google pixel 2 XL devices.

Hi,

Did you make sure to keep Alfred running on the screen of your Camera device?

We also took a quick look at the connection logs and saw that your Camera tends to run on battery. Devices running on battery often enable power-saving mode and reduce WiFi reception capacity. To ensure continuous surveillance, we suggest you keep your Camera plugged in.

Hope it helps!