Connection error 7001

connectivity

Ohhhh
This is very terrible!
Now I have the the problems with the same camera but error code is another.
Why???
I don’t remember if for this or other camera, from my smartwatch i press mute this morning but I’m sure that in other camera this morning I’m exit from app for verification and the time because in the viewer the time is different
In attachment the screenshots.

Bye

I paid today for subscription from free subscription and now i can not view as I get constant 7001 errors. Should have stayed with getting ads all the time. Think i want my money back

Hi @wct9492,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We took a look at the connection logs. It seems like your Camera suffered frequent disconnections and eventually went offline on the 9th.

Do you have access to this device? Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Hope this helps!

I keep getting 7001 error. It shows the battery level on the camera phone so it’s gotta be somewhat connected. How do I fix it? (Oharasgirl@gmail.com)

I get a 7001 code everyday. Usually at night when I need it the most. The WiFi connection and battery are very stable and the home button or lock button on the camera device are not touched being that it’s hidden. Is there a way to re launch the app?? Please help

I’ve tried various lte and wifi connection that are over 20 mb per sec and still 7001. It’s time for a better answer than to get a better signal.

Hi @doug.sparta,

Thank you for reaching out!

Chances are the Wifi network gets crowded at night even though the signal is quite stable. Could you try using other Wifi or mobile network at night to see whether you get the same result? Hope it helps!

The wifi signal isn’t getting crowded, it’s a closed network with only 2 devices on it. It’s a very stable connection. And it happens even during the day. It is happening right now.

Ok thank you i will wait…

The wifi signal isn’t getting crowded, it’s a closed network with only 2 devices on it. It’s a very stable connection. And it happens even during the day. It is happening right now. I am beyond frustrated and I am 3 hours from home and the audio works with no video and I can hear things…

пожалуста пос мотрити мой камера не работайт 7001 показвает

Дорогой Супергерой, я не могу смотреть живой пар через телезритель и веб-просмотрщик, я все время получаю ошибку 7001 на моем телефоне с телефоном, который видит Wi-Fi или сеть 3G, а webviewer показывает время ожидания соединения. Я могу получить доступ к видео обнаружения движения и получить …

Hi @sherinar1.91,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Usually this happens when Alfred experiences some difficulty establishing a connection between the two devices. Please try a different Wifi set up to see whether the situation persists.

In the meantime, please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Hope it helps!

Дорогой Супергерой, я не могу смотреть живой пар через телезритель и веб-просмотрщик, я все время получаю ошибку 7001 на моем телефоне с телефоном, который видит Wi-Fi или сеть 3G, а webviewer показывает время ожидания соединения. Я могу получить доступ к видео обнаружения движения и получить …

Hi,

I’m not able to connect to camera phone. it shows error 7001.
i’ve not changed networks. both the phones are on their 4g networks.

Please resolve. Its very urgent.
Thanks

Мой Альфред перестал обнаруживать движения и постоянно камера уходит в офлайн ошибка 7001

Hi @kusum.nift2011,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please try connecting your device to a different network(3/4g, WiFi) and see whether the situation persists. Many factors could have an effect on your connection status. The mobile network can be unstable sometimes.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you need further assistance!

I downloaded the app for the first time today. I’m getting the 7001 error code. I can hear the audio but just a black screen before the 7001 please help.

Been getting the same today