Caught the person

So on 3 different occasions well my kids and I was asleep. Someone has been stealing from me. I don’t have a door to my studio, cause it’s broken. We live in Hawai’i. Never had to lock our doors. But when things started to go missing, I thought I was losing my shit! Due to a break up and becoming a single Mom of 2. Any who, one night something told me to set up my camera and download the app Alfred. I DID! After setting up everything and getting the camera in the right place. About 2am Hawai’i time, I caught someone coming into my room “studio” well my kids and I was asleep! I got up and seen who the person was! Not know who I was about to face! My so called FRIEND! Who I haven’t seen in MONTHS or even spoken too! At this point I’m pissed off, but my main concern is my babies. Long story short, I’m glad I caught the person who was stealing from my kids and I! I pray that she seeks the help she needs and gets her life back on track! Sadly, her life has taken a turn to drugs! But till this day, I haven’t gotten answers to WHY she stole from my kids and I! We’ve never done her wrong! Any who, I now need to figure out why my notifications aren’t coming in anymore :unamused:. Hope this help. Cause I know it did for me :green_heart:! ALOHA FROM HAWAI’I…

1 Like