Caught gf using drugs

I was engaged to a girl who had been an addict for 15yrs, but did recovery. She swore she no longer used. So I let her move in. Then she got a raise at her job, yet was always broke. She told me she suspected our maintenance Man was stealing her money. So I set up Alfred.
I did not see him stealing- I saw her shooting up. I asked her if she relapsed so we could get her help. She looked me dead in face and said she’d been cleam over a yr! I showed her the video and asked her to pack up and leave.
Alfred saved me.

7 Likes

U should have not kicked her out

5 Likes

Does she have a #? I have experience & maybe I could help…

4 Likes

:loudspeaker:♪••••♪ I do drugs :syringe:
🤹

Asshole that’s a disease she is suffering from

2 Likes

That’s great so now if anyone is doing wrong or behaving badly or selfishly or being ignorant or arrogant or just being a plain Aole it’s a disease.
I will remember that next time I get pulled over for speeding.
That’s one of the problems too many snowflakes that can’t take responsibility for their own actions and think that they are entitled to everything and have no Morales. Damn I just realized that I have Morales, guess that’s a disease ? I wonder if I can get a disability parking badge for that like other people do for being fat and lazy which is also a disease apparently.
Just waiting for the world to stop revolving so I can step off… If it is actually revolving that is !

5 Likes

It’s not about that. I offered to do rehab with her. The drug problem may not be a choice- however choosing to lie to my face was. Trust is important. If you cant be honest to me then I can’t trust you. No trust, no love. No ownership, no recovery…

2 Likes

Sometimes we dont tell even our best humans our ugliest secret which is more an indication of how important having you in their life is and how incapable they presume you are of grace in the face of something you cant dictate or command and control. And she was right. And she is lucky to have this proof and escape. Because more dangerous to her ability to fulfill any hope of the normal life…

like the delusion of the one you think you have and falsely promised her…

that you imagine is now more secure and valuable and admirable without her…

to the one she is now more likely to find free of a future unequally yoked with you and yourself…and you…as an addict unaware of her creeping tom

more dangerous than her drug

is to be investing in false hope with someone or admiring or trusting… a partner person with hidden cameras aimed at you but who has no mirrors

especially the self-polluted one you proved you can be.

But even more…you are a criminal. You are speaking of trust she violated and the flaw of her character for hiding what was too big for your small mind to assimilate…and call it deceit…

You lied to her about who you are. You fooled her. Now you fool yourself.

While you brag about comitting toe worst kind of violation… her privacy and human rights…this girl you see as unworthy and expendable…while you cowardly, sadistically , and equally dishonestly at a level so far beneath the shame and stigma of the personal battle she didnt hide but protected… that didnt need the added enemies of you and your inevitable unpreventable narcissistic response and the added burden of watching you transform into the degenerate stalking peeping dick exposed in your crimes of voyuerism

No doubt you shared them with anyone she might have turned to for support

for her own good and theirs…

While you took both legs and her right arm by taking all you have and all you pretended to be away from her and showed her who you are and what YOU were hiding and blatantly lying about all along as well.

Your disease is uglier. Congratulations for being so … Alfred.

4 Likes

I do lol.….-______________________-

2 Likes

MOTHA-EFFIN MIC DROP !!!
Best thing I have ever seen written in a feed, needed a dictionary but still DOPE AF!

3 Likes