Cant view on pc

webviewer

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @vandpquartuccio,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

What seems to be the problem? What do you see on the screen? Could you go through this checklist to see if the problem can be eliminated?

Let us know if it helps!

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

I can’t view the camera from my browser UNLESS I go incognito, then it seems to work alright. I tried clearing my cache…didn’t help. I checked all the ad-blocking settings and Chrome security settings, and still no picture; just a blank screen. I know it see the phone because it lets me pick it. It’s just that there is no display on my PC. Windows 10, 64gb, nvidia and HD video drivers.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

What do you see on the screen? Are you able to log in properly? Is the screen just black? It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot!

In any case, there are a few things you can try:

1. Modify the settings:
  1. Disable all plug-ins and extensions.

Please keep me posted. There are many, many variables when it comes to the WebViewer, which makes trouble-shooting more complicated.

Web Viewer has worked somewhat ok for the last couple months. Now since updating the app on my Microsoft surface pro running Alfred through Blue Stacks (Camera) my Samsung S9 (Viewer) works fine, but the Web Viewer on my other computer (2nd viewer) gives the “Camera Offline 7007” error, and will not connect.

Which device has the problem? Web Viewer on computer running Chrome
Device Model Name: ThinkCentre intel core i5
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise
AppVersion: Android 1698

I have deleted history and cookies on the computer. Logging out and then back in. I’ve tried to log in from an incognito window which does not work to fix the problem either.

Is there anything else I am able to try to get the Web Viewer on this computer to connect to my camera??

Hi Travis,

Thank you so much for reporting the issue.

Our engineering team is looking to it right now. We will notify you as soon as we find out anything. Before that, could you please fill out the WebViewer issue report form so that our engineers can take a closer look at what happened?