Can't stay connected on Alfred webviewer for more than a few minutes

webviewer
connectivity

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: Huawei Y301A2
OS Version: Windows 10
AppVersion: Android 1642

Hi. I’m having problems staying connected on Alfred Webviewer. I can see the live video for only a few minutes and then the video will turn into a still image unless I refresh the browser. Sometimes I get a pop up message saying:

“Attention. The connection has stopped. Do you want to reconnect?”.

I’m using Firefox browser. It has enabled third-party cookies, I have unchecked “Use recommended performance settings / Use hardware acceleration when available”. I have cleared the cache and data and have restarted the browser several times but nothing is working. I’m attaching a printscreen of the Firefox console if this can be of any help to find the cause of this problem.

Please, let me know what else I can do to fix this problem. I thank you very much in advance for your assistance with this.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi Romina,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Normally, Alfred automatically reconnects to the Internet when it becomes available again. However, your live-viewing sessions get cut off every few minutes because of the way the connection is set up.

Please read more about it here:

To solve this issue, please try to connect your Viewer/Camera phone to a different network and see if the situation gets better. Let us know if it helps!

Thank you very much, Ricardo, for clarifying this for me. I don’t have another available network that I can connect to, unfortunately, but I will just keep refreshing the page manually. Thanks again and I hope you’ll have a lovely day :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

:rofl:

Summary

`

> This text will be hidden[quote=“rominachirre, post:3, topic:1583865, full:true”]
Thank you very much, Ricardo, for clarifying this for me. I don’t have another available network that I can connect to, unfortunately, but I will just keep refreshing the page manually. Thanks again and I hope you’ll have a lovely day :slight_smile:
[/quote]

:joy::poop::syringe::oncoming_bus:*

`

Thank you very much, you provide the best reviews. With the help of your reviews, I found this site https://edubirdie.org/ for my essay work, it really helps me alot to do my work in a proper way. I also saved my time to find a good one expert, this site provide me great expert who helped me in my essay work.