Cannot upgrade to pro

Hi, I used to have Alfred pro on my Gmail account and I decided to switch all of the cameras and viewers over to a different Gmail account. When I try to upgrade to Alfred pro on my new Gmail account it tells me that I should already have Pro on my old account and that I should use that one. But I don’t want to use that one, which is the whole reason why I switched.

How do I upgrade to Pro on my new account? Thank you

Hey @thesquirmfirm.wareho,

Thanks for reaching out!

We can actually transfer the membership to your new account for you. Would you mind writing an email to sunny@my-alfred.com from the account that has already been upgraded and let me know which account you wish the membership to be transferred to?

Keep me posted so I can arrange it for you!

Another possibility is cancelling the subscription and waiting until the current billing cycle is over before trying again.

I am having the same issue. It is not allowing me to upgrade the new account. We had to switch emails

Hi @mdarr82,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you write an email at support@my-alfred.com from the account that currently has the upgrade, and state the account you want the membership to be transferred to.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Emailed about this on Tuesday.