Can you recommend webcams or tablet costing under $50.00 that work well with Alfred software?

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _______@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thanks for visiting Alfred Center!

Alfred is an app that transforms smartphones/tablets into cameras. For the moment, it is not compatible with any existing ip cams/webcams/security systems on the market.

The great news is Alfred’s iOS and Android versions are 100% compatible. Even if you find devices running different operating systems, you can connect them together!

We also have some tips for scoring new Camera devices for cheap here:

Hope this helps!

Is there a particular reason why you are interested in the Alfred App ? Is it for the secure cloud storage or because a phone can be a discrete security camera ?

Hi I bought a brand new Chinese Kocaso 1080p HD recording picture WiFi IP camera that’s also got an external sd card to record constantly and uploads anything as well as the cloud service that also records too for the free app you install when you buy the camera. The camera turns 360 degrees on base and up/down with 2 way intercom and voice control…I bought it in January and it only costs 20$! And hasn’t had one single event in faulty operation either so I’d definitely shop around on eBay man

1 Like

@jeff_heppert thanks that’s exactly what I was going to suggest but I thought he might have wanted to be covert about his operations.