Can this just constantly record and save, without relying on motion sensor? I want to record myself sleeping without any breaks from 'no motion' ... So can I do continuous record through the night and view later?

Before creating a new topic in Got a Question, please make sure to check the FAQ and try the Search feature on Alfred Center to find the answers.

If you still need help or suggestion from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

1. App version (You can find it on the About page):

2. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):

3. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Nope, when it’s working it will only record motion. If you want to record 24/7 use a different app that can take the feed to a laptop or desktop computer then record on the computer., I believe that would be your best option. Or get a cheap dash cam or a proper IP camera they are cheap enough and have proper night vision so you can sleep in the dark. They are cheap enough now about £15, just search your favourite market website.
Good day

Thank you!! :):upside_down_face:

1 Like

A good way i discovered how to record constantly while asleep or away is to put a lava lamp close by in frame of whatever room you are running surveillance in and turn on motion detection. Surprisingly, you should have everything recorded. This was a discovery i kinda made by mistake but it actually works really well. Enjoy.

1 Like