Can I record the movie in the computer?

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

I use premium version but there is no way to record in chrome browser.
Do you have a plan for making recording function later?

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @hitia93081,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

We do have plans to make this possible in the future. However, that will take some time! Do you use WebViewer more often than your Viewer device?

Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

Before the feature is developed, I hope this is a workaround for you

For iPhone users, you can upgrade iOS system to iOS 11 and later. And then you can enable screen recording feature through Settings > Control Center > Screen Recording to use the feature.
If you are using Android phone, you can download a screen recording app on your phone, and then use it to record screen with high-quality recording file.
Another alternative to record screen is mirror your mobile phone to computer firstly, and then use FoneLab screen recorder to record video, audio and more contents on both windows or mac.
It is easy to use, you can begin and stop the recording whenever you want. It can be your powerful music recorder or online meeting recorder without lag.

Yep, you can record video and audio. But honestly in my opinion, that maybe not a perfect solution. That is because when you record songs, videos on your computer, it is not avoidable to capture some noise. Another best way is to convert videos with the iTunes DRM media converter mac to help you convert both DRM and non drm videos such as MP4,MOV, AVI, WMV, HEVC and much more.

There are plenty of applications from where you could record the screen of your computer but you need to have fast HDD which i recommend to use SSD drive for robust data transfer speed.