Cameras and viewer are not working!

I have two cameras set up they both have strong WiFi connection. They are both saying offline and my viewer device keeps saying reconnecting (3004) , I have tried every single solution I could find here, nothing is working! Seems I’ve had more issues since becoming a paying member, please help me!

3 Likes

Hi,

We’re sorry for what you have experienced. There was a temporary glitch in Google’s server. The issue should have been fixed right now. Please try again to see if it works.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Things seem to be a little better today, my camera device is still going offline occasionally tho. :thinking:

1 Like

I have been having ‘reconnect 3004’ on my viewer for this last week (first week of August). It is happening only when my viewer is on data/cell signal and camera is on wifi @ home, obviously. I just checked my camera and all seems well, no updates pending.
Also, I noticed that around 8/5 or 8/6, my videos vanished. I know that they delete automatically after 30 days, but this isn’t what happened. They just all disappeared, even ones less than 30 days old. Where did they go and how can I get them back?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to Alfred!

Could you please wait a while to see if the problem persist? You can also try to connect to a different network (office network, free WiFi…) and relaunch Alfred on your Viewer phone.

Alternatively, you can use other Viewer phones or Alfred’s WebViewer to watch the videos.

If none of them help, please take a screenshot of what you see in the Event Book/Moments and send it to us so that we can look into it for you. Keep us posted!