Camera won’t record on motion

I Have 5 cameras all setup with the same settings to start recording when motion is detected (person only, high sensitivity).

4 cameras work just fine with the setting. When someone walks into view the camera records and I get a notification.

The 5th (a view covering front door/yard/street) however does not record consistently. I can still view a live feed with no issues so connectivity isn’t an issue. It should, theoretically, catch me leaving for work everyday but nothing.

Example: I had a housesitter visit the last few days with no recordings of her pulling into driveway or walking to the front door, only when in the house. When I got notifications of her in the house, I looked at live view and saw her car in driveway.

I even changed the settings on that camera to high sensitivity and all motion, but results are the same…no recordings.

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to try the Search feature to find related topics.

If you need help solving an issue with the app, check out our FAQs or report the issue here.

If you need suggestions from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera: