Camera, Viewer connected but 7006code and 1016 and 1017 on phone

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): dominik.jesih.ets@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page): 4.1.12(latest version)

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name): Camera and viewer

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Hello to everyone. I’ve been using Alfred for a couple days now.

First day i ran out of battery on my camera phone (iPhone 4s) so i found a way how to hide it and be able to connect it to power so that’s working.
Yesterday for no reason i had a 7007 code and when i got home Alfred app was closed on phone.

Today i have 7006 code my phone is connected to strong WIFI, connected to power 220v with serial cable and im getting this code.

Camera health is super fine so i dont know what is going on and why i can’t connect to my camera and why it isnt recording

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

1 Like

And i forgot to say, yesterday i bought premium but i asked for refound and i got it all because of this problems. If you can help me to fix this and connect it i will buy premium again…

Also when i try to disable camera so i can enable it to maybe wake it or i dont know i got code 1017

App version (You can find it on the About page): 4.1.12(latest version) - VIEWER
ios 2.3.1 1140 (latest version) - CAMERA

Make sure you are on the same networking systems ok. Also make sure each device is for specific needs. So if on device Is viewer make sure it’s viewer… make sure cam is cam!.

Hey,

We would like to apologize for any difficulties you experienced with. Please follow the troubleshooting steps here to solve the issue: https://alfred.camera/forum/t/1073315

For iOS device as Camera, please follow the instructions here to enable Guided Access on your Camera to help Alfred go back online: https://alfred.camera/forum/t/1018

Also, please avoid pressing home button or power key after you set up Camera in the future. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner.

Let me know if you need more help.

hey thx for reply. I did everything on tutorial enabled guided access on iphone as a camera but still crashing.After couple hours of working i get 7006 code and i cant wake up camera remotly i need to phisicly close app and turn it back on

If it doesn’t work stop messing about with it sell your old device’s and buy a couple of proper IP cameras with the proceeds. About £20 on your favourite market website
Good day

Continuing the discussion from Camera, Viewer connected but 7006code and 1016 and 1017 on phone:

Hi,

Thanks for keeping me posted.

There are several situation which would lead you to 7006 error. Please run a diagnosis check as instructed in this post:

Let me know if you find out anything in the process. Thank you!

ㄒㄎㄎㄕㄏㄌ我的關鍵時刻偶為我打開視情況