Camera App Stuck on "reconnecting"

Camera stuck on “reconnecting”. Does not manage to reconnect. Camera worked great for the month I had it up and running, until today when I tried to readjust the view and unlocked the app to access the features. Then I noticed an update, which I promptly installed. Both 2.2.0 and the previous version had issues reconnecting. Nothing I do is helping.

I have tried:
removing/reinstalling app
signing out/back in
disassociating my google account with Alfred
hard restarting iphone
turning off and back on iphone

The app as a camera works on iphone 8 with iOS 12.2

Device Model Name: iPhone 5
OS Version: 10.3.3.
AppVersion: 2.2.0

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hey Chris,

Thanks for reporting the issue. From our logs, your iPhone 5 should be signed in right now. Does the issue persist?

If so, please provide a screenshot of what you see on the iPhone and send it to us here so that we can look into it further for you.

It was up for a couple days, but it’s back down again :frowning:

Hey Chris,

Could you please try these troubleshooting steps again to see if they could put your phone back to work?

1. Reinstall Alfred
  2. Reboot the device.
  3. Launch Google on PC > log in to your account > choose My Account > Sign-in & Security > App with account access > Tap on Manage Apps > find Alfred, and choose REMOVE ACCESS.
    ※After disconnecting the app from google account, you will be asked to give permissions when you launch Alfred again. Grant them and you should be able to sign in.

Hi. I’ve just had exactly the same issue but it only seems to be a problem on my own WIFI network. If I connect the camera phone to another WIFI it works fine suggesting it’s something to do with my WIFI. After a bit of trial and error, I now know the reason why it wouldn’t connect to my own WIFI was because of the number of devices I already had running through the same network (about 6 - 7 devices). After disconnecting both my Amazon Firestick and my Echo, it’s worked fine. The reason why it works sometimes and other times it won’t is because the number of devices running through the WIFI changes. For example, my wife gets home from work and the number of devices increase due to her phone and iPad. Let me know if you have any luck. Thanks, Mark.

You don’t have O***s cable Internet by any chance do you …I do and since I got that TV thing and the NBN started to roll out it’s just gone to a shameful level of very bad very very bad internet for $100 a month
I’m ringing them today to complain I ask for a refund as I’m not getting what I am being charged for!
Try some speed checks with a speed checker app and see if you get some telltale inconsistencies take notice of changes in server locations are they overloaded and switching here ant there to cope and causing problems to the traffic. Are you have other dropouts using online speech and video chat or calls by Wi-Fi if you are around the house like I do. These are the clues that I have that suggest my connection is crummy. It’s a sloppy settuo for a rather high payment I think now. I’m no expert but I smell a rat when I’m being charged a lot of money and things are not working it’s not hard to see what’s going on !

Reset your router and any modems, not reboot. Should have to use some kind of pin to reset. Hope this works, if nothing else has so far. Your network devices may just need a fresh start.