Backup of recording

Sir, i changed my gmail account on camera and viewer both, now i want to see that what was recorded on my previous email account, how i can see that

where the data is stored on email account

Hi @gauravpatni.gp,

Thank you for reaching out!

All your recordings are temporarily stored on Alfred’s cloud for 7 days. All you have to do is logging back in to Alfred on your Viewer device with your previous account, and you should be able to find the Events that are still within the 7-day storage period.

You can also download these videos by following the instructions here:

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for the answer. I also need to get my data, very important to me. It seems to me that in this case, as in the matter of storing information on a computer, it will be very important to create an image, that is, a copy of the information, in order to avoid such problems in the future. Disk imaging software is often referred to as disc cloning software. While these two processes basically do the same – copy disk data, but there’s a difference. However, many of disk image tools include cloning functionality as well (adding more confusion to our already confusing and complex world of today).