Baby monitor i have a old baby monitor system that the monitor has been broken is there a way yo use the cameras that used to wirlessly conect to it with this app

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thank you for joining us here at Alfred Center!

Alfred is an app that transforms smartphones/tablets into cameras. For the moment, it is not compatible with any existing ip cams/webcams/security systems on the market.

The great news is Alfred’s iOS and Android versions are 100% compatible. Even if you find devices running different operating systems, you can connect them together!

We also have some tips for scoring new Camera devices for cheap here:

Hope this helps!

What make model ? There could be an alternative way to reuse your camera. If it has onvif feed or even a local MPEG feed you might be able to intercept it on the local network with use of another app or program. Web search your brand model for specs.
Regards.

2 Likes

Hi! Glad I saw this post. I happen to have an old baby camera and handheld monitor. The infrared is magnificent. However, it only communicates with it’s handheld unit and the battery, when fully charged, lasts for like half an hour. It has been like that since new. The battery pack is good and son are the camera, the monitor, chargers, software, firmware, reception, connection., etc. According the user manual and their website, it’s only a 2 way connection beetween the camera and monitor for security and privacy. But, the camera can stay plugged into a power source and if the monitor’s battery life wasn’t an issue, you could watch the feed indefinitely. So, if I was able to pair the monitor wirelessly to the camera, using the camera’s pair button, there HAS to he a way to pair another device to it in order to watch the feed. It’s a Motorola MBP27T. Wouls you mind giving me an idea for which apps I can install on my phone to watch the feed or any steps? Or point me in the right direction? I have no clue where to start. Thanks

@k.m.roman83 not sure if it’s possible for your device as it doesn’t use wi-fi on the local network but seems to connect directly to the receiver I have been unable to find any firmware modifications for this device at present.