Audio on camera my GF swears someone else put on the recording

I have been suspicious of my girlfriend for a while. I started setting camera up but it would always go out almost as soon as I left till I came home. I decided to put it where it was more discreet but I couldn’t see anything I just heard some stomach churning things going on. When confronted my gf swears the hackers that were in our phones must have added it to make her look bad. It is pretty obvious someone had a mouthful and i could hear moans and breathing . anyone actually believe this? This isn’t an add or spam Idk who thinks I’m selling anything but your sadly mistaken.

2 Likes

I too had the same issue /solution with my ex. I find that it’s simple to go by this, unless you can hear the sounds without holding your speaker or audio playback device directly up to your ear and it’s still faint its more than likely white noise playing with your head.
I was convinced I kept hearing constant moaning that was faint but then I also saw my mother walk across the room during one of those times.
not saying some of the times I wasn’t actually right. Not 100% reliable without quality audio.

1 Like
  • > ***[quote="r_u_gonna_stop, post:1, topic:1609041, full:true"]***

• > ***I have been suspicious of my girlfriend for a while. I started setting camera up but it would always go out almost as soon as I left till I came home. I decided to put it where it was more discreet but I couldn't see anything I just heard some stomach churning things going on. When confronted my gf swears the hackers that were in our phones must have added it to make her look bad. It is pretty obvious someone had a mouthful and i could hear moans and breathing . anyone actually believe this? This isn't an add or spam Idk who thinks I'm selling anything but your sadly mistaken.***

• > ***[/quote]**

1. bruh… thank you for bringing this topic up. I to have been mind fucked and lied to by an X. A mistake she was. it’s no coincidence that “3 of us” and I’m sure there’s a lot more guys have had the exact same “lie” dick hungry type females feed us bullshit. "(hackers, white noise, your tripping, it’s the phone, it’s you whos making the noise.) bruh… everyone knows what oral sex, throating D, fucking and moaning sounds like. your not mistaken…

2. *I GOT PROOF! SO MUCH PROOF! *

3. 1yr of lies and human darkness worth.

4. rec audio, files transfers , video and straight up confronting her with it all at 1 time.

let me send you some audio recording and you tell me if it’s what you been hearing or similar to…

2 Likes

I def need to Kno the same thing because I’m not sure what I’m hearing