Assistant camera

Continuing the discussion from Start camera on other phone:

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner. [quote=“chassk1224, post:1, topic:1543398, full:true”]
It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: iphone 6. and its the camera
OS Version:
AppVersion:

----------how do i turn on the camera from the viewer android phone without physcially having my camera phone

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

[/quote]

Galaxy on5 is my main, want to use Google assist.to turn off and on. On5 is viewer. Camera is galaxy afvant. Worked well for few days. Turned off. I have it riged, so dont want to intake it every time it his off. Will be adding 2more cameras, and also my laptop to view.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @kcapobianco2,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We’ll look into the possibility to expand more option through Google Assistant definitely. For the moment, you can use Google Assistant to turn on/off motion detection. Please check out more details here:

Please stay tuned and continue to support Alfred!

i rather leave camera on 24/7 and dont touch them. i have them duct taped so there hidden. its to hard to keep turning on 3 camera. ii used google assistant