Apartment Security Articles
Owning, managing, and living in rental housing can be a challenging experience. Apartment owners have certain legal duties to provide resonably safe rental housing. Apartment residents rely on property owners and managers to a large degree to make the premises resonably safe. An apartment unit should be the sanctuary for you and your family…but is it? Is your family really safe once they get inside your apartment and lock your door?
Apartment Security Expert, Chris McGoey has published a series of original apartment security articles to discuss these issues.
- Apartment Security: Is it Really Necessary?
- Security Guards in Apartment Housing
- Controlling Unauthorized Occupants
- Premises Liability for Violent Crime
- Apartment Criminals Want Housing Too
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Program
- Apartment Security Technology
- Crime Free Lease Addendum
- Apartment Security Reminder
- Apartment Security Overview
- Home Invasion Survival Tips
- Premises Liability Nightmare
- Apartment Security Design
- Apartment Security Tips
- Through Criminal Eyes
- Gated Communities
- Keys to the Castle
- Home Invasion
Reprinted with thanks and permission of Chris E. McGoey. Mr. McGoey may be reached at (951) 461-8950 or by visiting www.crimedoctor.com This article may not be copied or republished without the consent of the author.