"All New Experience"

In reference to…

I only wish I had the time and inclination to fully review this post but I’m far too busy enjoying the dynamic New usability and welcoming morning hue of the interactive and immersive texture of the exciting and compelling environment that makes me want to spend more time dwelling in the bowels of our Alfred App. All that’s missing is the inclusion of irony.
Regards

1 Like

They are still one of the dinosaurs making apps that does not offer a dark theme also. This is what I call all app makers that think their color is the only color people like. Finally Google got around and made dark mode for everything I use of theirs, EXCEPT for the “Google” app that has the cards with news of your choosing. Most of the other apps I use have a dark theme as well. If one I need to use does not, I try to find a competing app which does offer a dark theme and does the exact things I needed from the other dinosaur.

1 Like

Just goes to show that no matter what you do, they’ll always be someone who’ll find a reason to bitch and moan.
A free app isn’t catering to your every feature demand? Boo hoo. Maybe this isn’t the app for you if the only thing you seem to think about it is how below par it is to your standards.

Not sure who you are accusing of bitching and moaning ? I was having a little bitch and my anonymous friend was moaning but I am not really sure what your point is ? It’s a forum where we can share ideas and make new friends of similar interests. I think that the idea of companies using usability experts is amusing but if it makes them happy, and my friend likes to have a dark theme available to match his soul. We have both been active in this forum for some time and try to help out other users where there is minimal response from the Alfred team who are probably far too busy deciding which hue of magenta to use and should we have round or square corners ? Which shows where the priorities are.
Regards