Alfred's 100 Poses: Be Creative!

Why sure. I’d love to. You can email me at your convenience. Thank you so much for the offer.

We would be delighted with your presence and membership. We would also be happy to have you interact with us on the forum. We do have a policy regarding self-promotion and so we should touch on that in email. Since we have a developer program it would benefit your company to consider becoming an approved developer or an approved vendor.

Please tell me how!!!

a policy regarding self-promotion

I know, and I have no intention to violate it, while at the same time I really want to introduce Alfred to more people.

We can certainly get all those questions answered to your satisfaction and get you fully vested on our site. Yours is such a cool app and provides a great use for old phones. It meshes week with our whole community. Let’s chat on our forum once you become a member. It’s free and we have several hundred thousand candidates (members), who may find it potentially interesting.

Dear Irene, Your system prevented me from replying the other night saying I had exceeded post allowances for my first day.

Please check my replies on the forum at droidforums.net.

Who would have thought guitar strings make a perfect stand for Alfred?! If you have a guitar on display, give it a go sometime!

Get Your BRAINLESS DIY Home Security Tips!

@SunnyAlfred
This is so creative!!! And I love the new colors.

Found my gold mine

Definitely some fun and creative ideas there. The “Gurl” in the video is dynamic and captivating too. Nice find.

best-disguised home security system

Would you even have guessed where Alfred is hiding?! Coupled with a fisheye lens, Alfred gets a great view of the place!

Share your setup with us to get featured!

Finished your cling film? Don’t just throw the roll away! Superhero Mizgo shows how you can make it into a stand for Alfred!

What a view to be up so high! How do you set up your Alfred? Make sure you share a photo with us!

Alfred loves to be in the kitchen! Where do you set up yours? We’d love to know! PS: Have a great weekend!

Alfred seems pretty cozy nesting in a belt! How about your Alfred? Do you have a great setup you’d like to share?

Have you tried to set Alfred up with some tape? Give it a go because as you can see, it’s super easy! Don’t forget to share how YOU set up Alfred with us! We would really love to see it!

Got some spare Playmobil bricks? Research has shown that they make a great base for Alfred!

Turn your old smartphone into an Alfred home security camera. Turn your old wire hanger into a stand! Do you have a couple of spare ones from the dry cleaner’s? It’s time to give them a second life!

solar powered home security system

Superhero Voxintox Skyburn is nothing short of an engineering genius! He powers Alfred up with solar boards and a car battery to guard his holiday house: now that’s a setup we have never seen before!

How do YOU set up Alfred? Share with all the Superheroes!

garage security camera

See the peephole on the garage door?
That’s where Superhero Pierre Brooks Metoyer’s Alfred is stationed!
See the photo on the lower right?
That’s how clear the image is on Alfred’s WebViewer!
How do you set up your Alfred? Make sure you share it with us!

Alfred gets to see the entire room with a wide-angled lens!

Share your Alfred setup with us to be featured here!