Alfred says "One More Step!" What's next?

setup
faq

Hi @deogracio.jesus,

Thank you for reaching out!

Alfred requires TWO devices, one set as Camera and the other Viewer. You have to log in on both devices with the SAME Gmail account. Please watch a short tutorial and let us know if you have more questions:

I set other phone for camera need to set this as a Viewer

Hi @kimmywilson58,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

It looks like you set both of your devices as Viewers. Please check out the following tutorial and switch one of them to Camera. You will be able to watch live feed immediately!

Let me know if it helps!

Hi @kimmywilson58,

It looks like you set both of your devices as Viewers. Please check out the following tutorial and switch one of them to Camera. You will be able to watch live feed immediately!

Let me know if it helps!

Hi @kimmywilson58,

What’s the device model? Can you show me a screenshot of what you see on the screen?

01227375915[details=Summary]This text will be hidden[/details]

Cámara de vídeo del reproductor de vídeo no funciona en otro celular tampoco qué pasaría ya lo he probado con varios celulares y prende pero dice que la cámara no está prendida Muchas graciasUploading…

Hi @fredyalvarez040869fa,

From what I see on the connection logs, your Camera hasn’t been online since yesterday. Do you have access to it? It might have been disconnected, powered down, logged out, or crashed.

How can o i change gmail

Hi @johnsonlonnie344,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Please make sure you have saved the account you want to use on the device (go to account manager of your device to get this done). Log out of the account you no longer wish to use by tapping on the menu, choosing Account, and confirming you want to log out. You will be led back to the login page and you will get to choose the account you want to use on the list.

Hope this helps!

N sei colocar de camera e do outr meu celular

Привет класс ,можно спросить я не могу присоединится к второму телефону что делать дать !?

Hi @rosangelamariasatili,

You need to download Alfred on another phone, log in with the SAME Gmail, and set it as Camera.

Please watch a short tutorial here and let me know if you have more questions:

Hi @dog33344400111,

Thank you for reaching out.

For the moment you have one Camera. You need to download Alfred to another phone, log in with the SAME Gmail, and set it as Viewer.

Please watch a short tutorial and let me know if you have more questions:

Qwretzuiopasdfghjkly

does your app support my viewer being a sricam pet at home camera or does it have 2 b another phone please help

Hi @ajohnboi927,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred

Alfred is a mobile app that is not compatible with any existing webcams/ip cams/monitors/security systems on the market. Please find a spare phone, set it up as Camera, and start monitoring from your phone!

Here is a short tutorial that you might find helpful:

Hi @ajohnboi927,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred

Alfred is a mobile app that is not compatible with any existing webcams/ip cams/monitors/security systems on the market. Please find a spare phone, set it up as Camera, and start monitoring from your phone!

Here is a short tutorial that you might find helpful: