Alfred says "One More Step!" What's next?

setup
faq

Hi @rgbrtcazares,

You need to log in to your devices with the SAME GMAIL. If you have two devices but you see this message, it means you did not log in with the same Gmail so Alfred cannot pair the devices for you. Please log in with the same Gmail and try again.

can I use the camera of the computer as CAMERA/VIEWER please help!

Hi @welternahuel.

Thank you for reaching out!

You can’t turn your PC webcam into a Camera device yet, but you can monitor from Alfred’s WebViewer! Please find out how here:

Hope this helps!

Motion detector does not work on the Galaxy S2 i9100

Hi @harry7612,

How long have you been using this device as Camera? Have you always had this problem? Could you please check the settings?

Does sec device have to have service? How do I dwn load app with no service

My sec device don’t have internet

Hi @clbarker29,

You can connect your device to your home WiFi. It doesn’t need a SIM card or plan!

Hope this helps!

I lost(was stolen) my viewer mobile , can i locate it by camera viewer?

Model 60450. Imei 014497003958842

Hi @zoroncomm and @dfwaynemeredith,

I am sorry to hear about your phones. While you can’t find a phone with Alfred, Google actually has multiple features that might be helpful! Please read about our tips here:

Hope it helps!

Taravada gurakul @gmeil.com

Boa tarde quero estalar câmera na minha casa e empresa que modelo vc me recomendaria? A ideia é colocar 6 câmeras waifai

Hi @andersonmartini2,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

As long as a device runs Android 2.3 and up, you can turn it into an Alfred Camera! However, in our experience, devices running Android 4 and up work better.

We have some tips for scoring cheaper phones. Take a look and we hope it helps:

이거 어떻게 동영상을 어떻게 되나요?

Few days tthe video I’m looking for will be from the 24around 10 am till noon

Hi @heuiwin1521,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Alfred requires TWO devices, one set as Camera and the other Viewer. You have to log in on both devices with the SAME Gmail account. Please watch a short tutorial and let us know if you have more questions:

Hope it helps!

Hi @jazminlanning66,

If your Alfred recorded anything during that period of time, you will find the recordings in your Event Book:

Hope it helps!

Puedes desactivar ferm6768

Hi @pinedagaby009,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Alfred requires TWO devices, one set as Camera and the other Viewer. You have to log in on both devices with the SAME Gmail account. Please watch a short tutorial and let us know if you have more questions:

Minha cámara estar ligada?